Underwriting      •       Risk Sharing Pool Eligibility            Risk Sharing Pool Transmission Errors          Finance and Accounting

Q. Our company uses yearly MVR reports rather than
three year reports. Is that acceptable?

A. As long as you have a three year record on file, you may order
the one year report. Please bear in mind that MVRs must be ordered annually regardless whether it is a one year report or a three year report.


Q. How do I get an updated RSP Eligiblity Manual?

A. The manual can be downloaded for free from our website http://www.facilityassociation.com/manurepprod.asp.


© 2019 Facility Association. All rights reserved.   |   This website requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Home: FA Home: FA Home: FAQsHome: FAQs